Old 01-26-2011, 01:16 PM

Default Testing RHEV Hypervisor?

Hello,

Is there a possibility to test the RHEV hypervisor? There is a link
"Like to try it out first hand? Try our free 30-day evaluation and see
for yourself" on this page : http://www.redhat.com/promo/rhev/

But the link redirects to standard Red Hat distributions, not the
visualization infrastructure.

Regards,

Nicolas

Old 01-26-2011, 02:26 PM
"Stainforth, Matthew (SD/DS)"

I tried to do this once but found that Red Hat would only agree to do managed demos. Unfortunately their resource wasn't available to set it up and manage it so I requested access to the packages so we could do our own demo. They declined, stating that it's too complex for a customer to set up their own demo. Because of that, it ended up falling through, which is a shame as we're a big VMware shop.

Hopefully you have better luck with your account reps.