Old 01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
"Burke, Thomas (ES)"

Default EXTERNAL:OT question about NAS units

I will suggest that you get one that supports NFS. I have one that
exports only SAMBA shares, and it seems that keeping it mounted on the
linux server is a bit unreliable. Took me a while to figure out why my
server disk space was full until I realized that the mount points at /
were full of files, and that the RAID directory structure was strangely
empty...