Old 01-14-2011, 09:08 PM
Jim Davis

Default authconfig --probe output?

On a brand spankin' new RHEL 6 install:

[jjdavis@localhost ~]$ sudo /usr/sbin/authconfig --probe
[sudo] password for jjdavis:
[jjdavis@localhost ~]$

Is it expected to get no output? If so, is there some way to get what
the authconfig man page suggests "--probe" should do?

--
Jim Davis
Biotechnology Computing Facility

Old 01-17-2011, 06:44 AM
"Mertens, Bram"

The man page literally says "print its guesses *if it finds them* to standard output" (my emphasis). So my guess would be that authconfig on that box simply finds no information.

Regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING 310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB