Old 01-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Eduardo Herrera Leiva

Default what is "session required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so " in /etc/pam.d/system-auth

Hi

I have install RedHat Directory Server, the install guide require add
the next line in /etc/pam.d/system-auth

session required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so

Which mean the line "lib/security/$ISA/pam_limits.so" and make in the
system.

Thanks

--
Eduardo A. Herrera Leiva

Old 01-13-2011, 03:27 AM
Munish

This is the file used by unix/Linux for login authentication. The order of lines are important in this file as PAM reads it from top to bottom.

Cheers!!!
Munish
Sent from my iPhone4