Old 01-12-2011, 07:08 AM
ambadas bhagat

Default about LAMP server configuration

Hi friend i have problem about LAMP server configuration
I dont have any document in linux how to set up apache,mysql and php.
how to run php script?
where to write that scrip?
in which file we make changes?

Thanks Regards

--
A.D. Bhagat
Technical Officer

Old 01-12-2011, 08:39 AM
"Johan Booysen"

Hi,

There are many guides available on the net for setting up LAMP servers,
e.g. http://www.howtoforge.com/quick-n-easy-lamp-server-centos-rhel

Johan

Old 01-12-2011, 11:00 AM
awin kumar

in writing program in vi or vim editor and run web broser if ur configure
apache then web page will display

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM, ambadas bhagat <ambadasbhagat@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi friend i have problem about LAMP server configuration
> I dont have any document in linux how to set up apache,mysql and php.
> how to run php script?
> where to write that scrip?
> in which file we make changes?
>

> Thanks Regards
>
> --
> A.D. Bhagat
> Technical Officer
> Electronics Corporation India Ltd.
> Contact No. 9004175905

Awin Kumar
1242/a,2nd floor,
Laxmangali,
Arjunnagar,
NDSE-1
NewDelhi-11003
my email:-
awin000@gmail.com
awinawin@rediffmail.com
awinawin@sify.com
awin000@live.com
awin000@indiatimes.com
awin000@aol.in
awin000@in.com

Old 01-12-2011, 11:43 AM
mark

ambadas bhagat wrote:

Hi friend i have problem about LAMP server configuration I dont have
any document in linux how to set up apache,mysql and php. how to run
php script? where to write that scrip? in which file we make changes?

Perhaps you don't have any document because you haven't even *begun* to
try, you just found this list, and expect us to tell you how to do your
job, that *you* are getting paid for, and *we* are not,

Try *looking* before you come here, say, by googling for lamp
configuration linux.

mark

Old 01-12-2011, 01:16 PM
Shankar Jha

Hello Dear,

If anyone is asking for help, we should help them not teaching a lesson.

Brgds,
S K

Old 01-12-2011, 01:26 PM
awin kumar

in vi write ur php script and run in $ prompt php file name then script
will execute the

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 6:13 PM, mark <m.roth@5-cent.us> wrote:

> ambadas bhagat wrote:
>
>> Hi friend i have problem about LAMP server configuration I dont have
>> any document in linux how to set up apache,mysql and php. how to run
>> php script? where to write that scrip? in which file we make changes?
>>

> Perhaps you don't have any document because you haven't even *begun* to
> try, you just found this list, and expect us to tell you how to do your job,
> that *you* are getting paid for, and *we* are not,
>
> Try *looking* before you come here, say, by googling for lamp configuration
> linux.
>
> mark

Awin Kumar
1242/a,2nd floor,
Laxmangali,
Arjunnagar,
NDSE-1
NewDelhi-11003
my email:-
awin000@gmail.com
awinawin@rediffmail.com
awinawin@sify.com
awin000@live.com
awin000@indiatimes.com
awin000@aol.in
awin000@in.com

Old 01-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Shankar Jha wrote:
> Hello Dear,
>
> If anyone is asking for help, we should help them not teaching a lesson.

No. Look at his .sig, which announces him to be a "technical officer" of a
company. This isn't a clueless newby home user, this is someone who's
getting paid to do a job, and instead of doing it, knowing it, or even
doing their best to learn how to do their job (and I've done that, long
before there was a web), he came here and asked us to do his job for him.

If he'd given *any* indication that he'd even *tried*, I would have asked
for explicit details of his problems, but without that, no, I cut him no
slack.

mark

Old 01-12-2011, 03:32 PM
"Florez, Nestor"

I second Shankar.

If you are annoyed do not reply, it will scare people from asking
and they can be novices that do not know any better except for,
that the users in this list will probably have some knowledge to share.

Tell them where to go or what to do before comming here for help
But do no sent them to hell.

If you feel that you have to go postal on people you need to chill
Because you are under too much stress.

:-)

Old 01-12-2011, 03:36 PM

Florez, Nestor wrote:
> I second Shankar.
>
> If you are annoyed do not reply, it will scare people from asking
> and they can be novices that do not know any better except for,
> that the users in this list will probably have some knowledge to share.
>
> Tell them where to go or what to do before comming here for help
> But do no sent them to hell.
>
> If you feel that you have to go postal on people you need to chill
> Because you are under too much stress.

Perhaps you ignored the fact that I *GAVE* them the search terms to plug
into google, for which, when I did it, all of the first page hits were for
exactly what he was asking for.

Haven't seen his response yet....

mark