Old 12-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Kurian Thayil

Default qemu-kvm in rhel6

Hi All,

I downloaded the rhel-6 server ISO and installed it. When I run
virt-manager, I get a message saying qemu-kvm package isn't installed. But
can't find this package anywhere in the ISO. Do I need to download this from
any repository?

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:51 AM
ESGLinux

Hi,

I have it, but only in the 64 bit distribution:

/Packages/qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2-2.113.el6.x86_64.rpm
./Packages/qemu-kvm-tools-0.12.1.2-2.113.el6.x86_64.rpm

In the 32 bit distribution there aren´t this packages

Perhaps virtualization is only avaliable to 64bits????

HTH,

ESG