Old 11-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Nicosia Gaetano

Default Warning ldconfig

**
Hi to All,

On my RHEL5.5 I have installed ZendServer CE from source.
During the installation this warning is displayed:

ldconfig: /usr/local/zend/lib/libpq.so.5 is not a symbolic link
ldconfig: /usr/local/zend/lib/libsybdb.so.5 is not a symbolic link

Have someone an idea about this ?

Thank You and Best Regards
Gaetano

Old 11-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Sanjay Chakraborty

copy of make a symbolic link libpq.so in /usr/lib and then run ldconfig

Old 11-25-2010, 02:26 PM
Sanjay Chakraborty

fat finger

> copy of make a symbolic link libpq.so in /usr/lib and then run ldconfig
should be
copy or make a symbolic link libpq.so in /usr/lib and then run ldconfig