Old 11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Saqib Ilyas

Default VNC Client window suddenly went blank

Hi everyone
I've been running a VNC server on an RH machine and connecting from a
VNC Viewer free client. I've had a couple of console windows open in
that session for several weeks. A few moments ago, I noticed that
there was some sort of a window in the VNC client as if the desktop
was getting switched and now I don't see the two consoles, i.e., the
client screen is blank. I can connect just fine, just don't see the
running consoles that I am interested in.
Did I switch desktops accidentally? How do I get it back?
Thanks and best regards
--
Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering

Old 11-25-2010, 05:25 AM
Saqib Ilyas

Ctrl+Alt+Left Arrow a couple of times solved my problem.
Thanks