Old 11-20-2010, 09:45 PM
roderick

Default Change Linux Login console (runlevel 3) for use with Appliance

Hi,

There are ways to change the login of a linux box (runlevel 3) so that you don't see the regular login prompt but that you get a list with options.

My goal is to create a login like some appliances have. You can select several options like login, change network configuration, change password, stuff like that.

How can I do this? Is there an Open Source tool to configure this?

Best regards,
Roderick