Old 11-17-2010, 05:40 PM
"Mr. Paul M. Whitney"

Default About compat-libstdc++-33* installation

IF you have registered your system, you could just run yum install compat-libstdc++-33 and let yum handle all of the dependencies.

Paul W

Old 11-18-2010, 07:46 AM
Nicosia Gaetano

Hi Mark,

Thank You for reply. Hi have tried, but this message is displayed:

Loaded plugins: refresh-packagekit, rhnplugin
Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
InstallMedia. Please verify its path and try again

How can resolve ?

Best Regards
Gaetano