Old 11-23-2010, 12:21 PM
"Marti, Robert"

Default fsck errors and a lot of files in /lost+found

On Nov 23, 2010, at 7:00 AM, "Mertens, Bram" <mertensb@mazdaeur.com> wrote:

> Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
> VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING 310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB

fsck looks at the inode, sees that the filename and path are missing/corrupt, but the file is fine. What do you want it to do with those files? Delete them?

There's nothing that references the filename/path except the inode. If the inode info is broken, there's no way to get that info back. How is that hard to understand?

Old 11-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Jonathan S Billings