Old 11-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Georgios Magklaras

Default RHEL 6 is here...first impressions

Hi,

Just to drop a line for anyone who is interested that RHEL 6 is here and
I have given it a go on a KVM installation. Future tests will follow on
the blog. For the moment:

http://epistolatory.blogspot.com/2010/11/rhel-6-part-ii-installation-of-rhel-6.html

Cheers,
GM

George Magklaras
Senior Systems Engineer/IT Manager
Biotek Center, University of Oslo
EMBnet TMPC Chair

http://folk.uio.no/georgios

Tel: +47 22840535

Old 11-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Mike Hanby

Thanks for the writeup, one critique, the font is an eye strainer :-)

Old 11-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Tom H

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Mike Hanby <mhanby@uab.edu> wrote:
> [...]

+1

Old 11-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Georgios Magklaras

Thanks for the writeup, one critique, the font is an eye strainer :-)

Just to drop a line for anyone who is interested that RHEL 6 is here and
I have given it a go on a KVM installation. Future tests will follow on
the blog. For the moment:

http://epistolatory.blogspot.com/2010/11/rhel-6-part-ii-installation-of-rhel-6.html

Cheers,
GM

Indeed. Font corrected on my CSS template. Wasn't a problem on my Linux
boxes, but MacOSX and Windows had problems. Sorry for the eye strain
folks. I hope it is better now.