Old 11-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Johan

Default Missing nic driver at rhel 5.5 kickstart installation.

Hello,

I'm about to make kickstart installation on a HP bl460c G7 and the nic in
the server is
"10GbE NC553i FlexFabric 2 Ports" when I boot the rhel 5.5 kickstart iso,
there is no drivers for
those nic's.

So, how do I add this drivers, there is a option where I can choose drive5rs
or select from disc,
I guess I need to download the drivers from HP and add them in some way but?
How? I have found a scr rpm
on HP's website but what do I do next?

regards Johan