Old 11-01-2010, 08:32 AM
Raj Har

Default PDC

Hello all,
i wanna configure PDC ( *Primary Domain Controller*). but
i have no idea to configure.
i can configure samba.
if anybody can help me i will be thankful.
i need configuration help.

Thanks

Old 11-04-2010, 01:01 PM
Raj Har

Hello all,

i am following
http://yosepraharja.wordpress.com/2010/02/09/configure-samba-as-a-pdc-on-centos/this
link to configure to PDC on samba with win xp.

when i got Computer name change window, click on domain "pdc" Ok.
user name : root
password of smbpasswd -a root

The following error occurred attempting to join the domain "pdc":

Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

I am trying to make it logon as "ROOT"

what do I need to do here I think finally I am going to get this to work..

Thanks and quick answer would greatly apreciated