Old 10-20-2010, 03:57 PM
David Lehman

Default Create partitions' device nodes on activate

This is a follow-on from 584328. I did not realize that accessing the
RaidSet's map attribute would effectively activate the set. This patch
delays access to the map attribute until we are activating the set.
Without it, device nodes will not get created for the set's partitions.