Old 10-18-2010, 11:26 AM

Default regarding BSD style init, and sys V style init, and what is the diference between the two

Dear Members,

Hello...!!

I just want to know the following-

1) What is BSD style init?
2) What is Sys V style init?
3) What are the differences between the two?

I tried searching in some search engine, but I could not find any thing precise, every explanations are very confused, and incomplete.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Amitesh Sahay