Old 10-14-2010, 10:13 AM
ESGLinux

Default rhev + usb redirect

Hi all,

Anyone has usb redirect working with a RHEV Desktop?

I have installed kmod-spice-usb-redirector-4.5-2.el5_5 on a RHEL desktop
and RHEV-USB_Client_46140.exe on a Windows Desktop and I cant see the usb
devices I plug in my computer running the virutal desktop,

perhaps Im doing something wrong but I dont get to much info about this.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

ESG