Old 10-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Vincent Van der Kussen

Default how to setup a RHEV hypervisor using RHEL

Hi,

Just go to the RHEV Manager and add the host. It needs to be subscribed to the right channels.
Once added in the RHEV Manager, the host will be automatically installed as a hypervisor host.

Regards,
Vincent

Vincent Van der Kussen
System Engineer
direct: +32 3 369 01 93
Vincent.VanderKussen@btr-services.be

BTR Services
Groene Hofstraat 31
2850 Boom
Belgium
www.btr-services.be
tel: +32 3 450 89 80
fax: +32 3 450 89 89

- DISCLAIMER -
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for redhat-list@redhat.com. If you are not redhat-list@redhat.com, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify Vincent.VanderKussen@btr-services.be immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Vincent Van der Kussen therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.