Old 10-06-2010, 03:53 PM
ESGLinux

Default how to setup a RHEV hypervisor using RHEL

Hi all,

Iīm trying to use a RHEL 5.5 as hypervisor but I canīt get it,.

I have followed the
doc Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization_for_Servers-2.2-Installation_Guide-en-US.pdf
but I canīt get the server in the RHEV Manager

When I install a standalone hypervisor automatically I get the host
registered in the RHEV Manager, but with RHEL I donīt get it and I donīt
know how to register it.

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance

ESG