Old 10-04-2010, 09:37 AM
ESGLinux

Default question about RHCE and next RHEL 6

Hi All,

Im thinking about getting RHCE certification and I have the doubt about the
certification when the next RHEL 6 will be out.

if I take the certification now with RHEL 5.5, what happens with RHEL 6? is
the certification valid or Ill need to take another exam to update the
certification?

Thanks in advance

ESG