Old 09-27-2010, 10:56 AM
"chaim rieger"

Default Formatting/File System Freezes While Install RHEL 5.5

Hardware issues most likely

Old 09-27-2010, 12:29 PM
Dustin Larmeir

Sounds like it is most likely the memory or the hard drive/ controller. It might help to check your bios settings to see if there are any incompatible setting enabled. I would definitely run a hardware check on it if all of the bios settings are optimal.

Thank You,
Dustin Larmeir
http://www.larmeir.com