Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Liaw Ivan

Default Formatting/File System Freezes While Install RHEL 5.5

Dear All,

I'm trying to install RHEL5.5 on a box. But the installation freezed while formatting file system and stop at 99%. I did try to install it in text-mode but prompted blue screen. The messages in blue screen was unreadable. Is anyone have any suggestion on this? Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Ivan

Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Georgios Magklaras