Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Masoom Siddiqui

Default FW: grub

Hi Barry,

splashimage wasn't an issue. Commenting out that line only brings a dark
screen with option to select a kernel.

grub-install /dev/sda worked !

I had installed grub to /dev/sda1, "grub-install /dev/sda1", thinking that
grub gets installed on the boot partition, my case being /dev/sda1.

Your thoughts?

Thank you again!
-masoom