Old 09-15-2010, 10:48 AM
"Haridas, Rijeshk (NSN - IN/Bangalore)"

Default Virtualization solution in RHEL

Hello,
Does any virtualization solution like vmware/virtualbox/kvm come along with RHEL official release??.or do we need to install them explicitly.

Regards,
Rijesh

Old 09-16-2010, 04:05 AM
Vimal

On 09/15/2010 04:18 PM, Haridas, Rijeshk (NSN - IN/Bangalore) wrote:

Does any virtualization solution like vmware/virtualbox/kvm come along with RHEL official release??.or do we need to install them explicitly.

Rhel5.4 comes with KVM. Vmware (and VirtualBox I believe) are not
included in official release.

Vimal Kumar K

| vimalZworld.com * technomenace.com * twitter.com/vimal7370 |
| E: vimal7370 at gmail dot com P: +919947450760 |