Old 09-13-2010, 09:58 AM
harsha senaratna

Default Activate License for purchase RHEL 5.4 pack

hi

I already purchase RHEL 5.4 package from a Vendor . It Includes two
licenses . I don't know how to activate the RHEL license since I don't
receive a Installation Number with the pack.

Please provide me to how can i obtain the installation number and
activate the license.

tnx

Old 09-13-2010, 12:02 PM
"Carl T. Miller"

harsha senaratna wrote:
> I already purchase RHEL 5.4 package from a Vendor . It Includes two
> licenses . I don't know how to activate the RHEL license since I don't
> receive a Installation Number with the pack.

Check with the vendor. When I bought a server from HP I
had to go to HP's website to fill out a form.

If you are installing the OS, choose the option to continue
without an installation number. You can add one later.

Old 09-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Vimal