Old 09-09-2010, 03:43 PM
vipin sagar

Default RHCS: High Availabilty on SAP Application

Hello There!

I am sure, quite a lot of people in here have worked on different types of
Cluster setup. I myself worked on setting up ROCKS and MPICH on the HPC
side.

Now I am looking for a head start on setting up an HA cluster for "*SAP
application"*, which includes ABAP and ABAP+JAVA application stack with
MaxDB on RHAS-5.5.
If any of you worked with SAP on RHCS HA set up, please share your thoughts,
inputs, best-practice or any kind of reference would be much grateful.

Already read www.*redhat*.com/f/pdf/ha-*sap*-v1-6-4.pdf

Thank you for your time

~sagar

--