-   -   Kickstart/TFTP not removing profiles (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/424516-kickstart-tftp-not-removing-profiles.html)

darko gavrilovic 09-08-2010 05:40 PM

Kickstart/TFTP not removing profiles

Hi, we are getting an issue where "pxeos -d" is not properly removing
TFTP profiles. Anyone able to fix it other than manually editing the
files in /tftp?

--
kind regards,
dg

University of Toronto, Toronto

"In god we trusted. In Kansas we busted" -- the saying expressed the
frustration of many settlers who "busted" or went broke on farms in
western states like Kansas and Nebraska in the decades after the Civil
War. *The Homestead Act gave free farm land in the West to anyone who
would settle on it for five years. *But when the farm land was far
from water sources or roads, settlers often found it impossible to
succeed.