Old 08-15-2010, 04:36 PM
"brundavan babu"

Default Personal invitation from brundavan babu

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: *Show content* and try again.
E-mail sent 8/15/2010 12:35:26 PM, by brundavan babu:

Hello,

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!
http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/233/?i=B75A6E1DFD524D15934FABA7B291E005&s=19911751&w=1 281875726

You too can create your own smart address book.

brundavan babu
UNYK : DOQ 410

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us - http://unyk.com/en/Contact
UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from brundavan babu: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/235/?mid=9E9AABA57A7B889E&email=redhat-list@redhat.com&s=19911751&w=1281875726

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/234/?i=B75A6E1DFD524D15934FABA7B291E005&s=19911751&w=1 281875726

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!