Old 08-04-2010, 04:30 PM
raj sourabh

Default cman does't start

Friends,

I am trying to setup redhat cluster. When I am trying to start cman i get
following error:

# /usr/sbin/cman_tool : aisexec daemon didn't start

I do not see any error on logs /var/log/messages.. In one of the forum I
read this could be the bug on cman. Hence I have downgraded the version
also. But no success.

Please help!!

Regards