Old 08-04-2010, 03:25 PM
"LE PALLEC Kevin"

Default RHEV Manager

Thanks for your help

- regards schedule policie about automatic provisioning, I want to know if a scheduler is a part of RHEV Manager to automate some rules such as on Monday run 5 virtual machine in more in order to handle the workload.

- regards monitoring, I want to know if it possible to monitore RHEV Manager: I don't know if RHEV Manager can alert about virtual machine state but if if the case it is possible to use or other software to get back these alerts ?

ty