-   -   RHEV Manager (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/408522-rhev-manager.html)

"LE PALLEC Kevin" 08-04-2010 02:37 PM

RHEV Manager

Hello,

In order to compare some products, I need to have some informations
about RHEV Manager, and I use google who is my best friend for this work
but sometimes not really in trust. So here are my question:
- Can RHEV Manager use virtual machine template ?
- Can RHEV Manager schedule policies about automatic provisioning ?
- Can RHEV Manager be used with monitoring tool such as Nagios ?

thanks for your help

Manuel Fernando Aller 08-04-2010 02:55 PM

RHEV Manager

2010/8/4 LE PALLEC Kevin <KLEPALLEC@sigma.fr>

> Hello,
>
> In order to compare some products, I need to have some informations
> about RHEV Manager, and I use google who is my best friend for this work
> but sometimes not really in trust. So here are my question:
> - Can RHEV Manager use virtual machine template ?

Yes, it can

> - Can RHEV Manager schedule policies about automatic provisioning ?

tell me more about this, please

> - Can RHEV Manager be used with monitoring tool such as Nagios ?

You want to monitor RHEVM or you want to deploy a virtual machine with
nagios inside?

Manuel Fernando Aller