Old 07-16-2010, 01:50 AM
Sir June

Default apache connection timeout

Is there a directive in apache that would limit the maximum time a connection is
valid? let say a client can only connect or download a file from my webserver
in 10minutes, then he gets disconnected.

thanks,Sir June

Old 07-16-2010, 02:54 AM
Dustin Larmeir

What is the end goal for limiting connections?

Old 07-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Sir June

I have a download server using http and if the download process takes this much
time, I want to terminate those sessions. 10minutes maximum. if it exceeds to
10minutes, then drop.

thanks,Sir June