Old 07-13-2010, 03:18 AM
ravi kumar

Default Rlogin

Dear Friends,

Any body no about rlogin can please tell me. What is that actually........?
How to use It.......?

--
Thanks & Regards,
A.Ravi kumar,

Old 07-13-2010, 04:07 AM
"Geofrey Rainey"

rlogin is a protocol allowing remote users' access to a system. Because
it uses the telnet protocol (I think), it is unencrypted and insecure
and legacy.

Use the SSH protocol instead.

online at tvnz.co.nz

Old 07-13-2010, 11:41 AM
mark

ravi kumar wrote:

Any body no about rlogin can please tell me. What is that actually........?
How to use It.......?

Don't. Not ever. Generate keys, and add the public one to
<user>/.ssh/authorized_keys, and use ssh.

mark

--
"Conservatives engage in one of man's oldest exercises in philosophy; the
search for a moral justification for selfishness." -- John Kenneth Galbraith