Old 06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
"Marti, Robert"

Default Fwd: How to create startup script which start and stop certain services automatically.

Forwarded because it was off topic on the other list.

Horrible advice. I doubt he boots into runlevel 2. And anything being run as ana unit script should at least look like one. Things like needing a start, stop, status...

If you don't want to write a SysV initial script dump it in /etc/rc.local

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: