Old 01-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Larry D Sorensen

Default Logical volumes and volume groups

I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but can someone point
me in the right direction for finding information on adding and removing
logical volumes and volume groups. I would like to swap out 3 hard drives
and replace them with larger/faster ones. The data can be restored
afterwards.

Thanks in advance.

Old 01-16-2008, 06:26 PM
"Lubbe, Carel"

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/createvgs.html

Old 01-17-2008, 04:23 PM
"McDougall, Marshall (FSH)"

This is a pretty good page that I have used in my quest to understand LV
operations. It has good real life examples. HTH.

http://www.int-evry.fr/s2ia/user/procacci/Doc/AX100/AX100-en.html

Regards, Marshall