Old 05-26-2010, 08:34 AM
"Sevana Oy"

Default AQuA Powered Voice Quality Monitoring Solution

Overview

 Asterisk-powered dialer software
 Web Interface
 UNIX/Linux Cron-based Schedule Logic
 Open-Source Code
 Graphing Monitoring Stats
 MySQL Database for Call Records

Current Features

 Dial by SIP or PSTN - Asterisk base capable of dialing via any medium
 Blast-Dialing - send multiple calls to 1 trunk for specified duration
- No QoS/MOS scoring performed, designed for load testing
 QoS/MOS Test-Dialing
- Ad-Hoc - perform on-demand test dials
- Scheduled - unlimited schedules - hardware/software limited
- Multiple "Test Applications" Possible: Current system designed to access conference bridge
 Simple Customized sequencing could allow testing through IVR menus, or other applications as required.
- Dial MIRROR/Echo: Each dialer configured to respond to calls from another dialer by CallerID
 Pre-Deployment Option: Perform simple inter-dialer testing
 Reporting
- Reports performance of scheduled tests over time
- Detailed graphs over time
 MOS, PESQ, R-Value, Volume/Amplitude Difference
- Sortable tables of results for all calls
- Detailed View of each test call
 Embedded web player; compare source, reference WAVs
 Initiate Dials via Web Service
- All calls are initiated by HTTP POST (even internally)

Upcoming Features

 Roll-up Reporting Dashboard
 Scheduled email reports
 Email notifications
- Threshold definitions per schedule, email notifications

Read more at: http://www.sevana.fi/aqua-powered-asterisk-voice-quality-monitoring-solution.php

Old 05-26-2010, 11:57 AM
hike

Are sales messages permitted in this mailing list?

Old 05-26-2010, 12:00 PM
"Sevana Oy"

We consider this message more of informational character, so that those who are interested will contact us via email or the list just like you did. We are sorry if this posting had offended you anyhow.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:57 PM

> We consider this message more of informational character, so that those
> who are interested will contact us via email or the list just like you
> did. We are sorry if this posting had offended you anyhow.

No. Not of any kind. You signed up for this list, didn't you read its
purpose... or do you think it doesn't apply to you?

Bugger off.

mark

Old 05-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Tom Curl

Basically, by posting your ad here, you have managed to piss off the
people otherwise most likely to be interested in your technology.

Dumb move.

Tom

Old 05-26-2010, 02:03 PM
cliff here

^

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Tom Curl <tcurl@enertex.com> wrote:

> Basically, by posting your ad here, you have managed to piss off the
> people otherwise most likely to be interested in your technology.
>
> Dumb move.
>
> Tom
>

> On Wed, 2010-05-26 at 08:57 -0400, m.roth@5-cent.us wrote:
> > >
> > > We consider this message more of informational character, so that those
> > > who are interested will contact us via email or the list just like you
> > > did. We are sorry if this posting had offended you anyhow.

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.

Old 05-27-2010, 12:07 PM
Tru Huynh

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 12:42:48PM +0400, Sevana Oy wrote:
> Overview

unsubscribed