Old 05-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Mr Crack

Default Free Port forwarding and tunnelling software for Linux

Dear Friend,
I am finding a free software for Linux that can do
1) Port forwarding
2) Tunelling or Encrypting

Regards,
Mr. Crack 007

Old 05-24-2010, 05:14 PM
cliff here

I think you just want to use ssh

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Mr Crack <mrcrack007@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friend,
> I am finding a free software for Linux that can do
> 1) Port forwarding
> 2) Tunelling or Encrypting
>

> Regards,
> Mr. Crack 007

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.

Old 05-24-2010, 05:20 PM
"Marti, Robert"

openssh

Sent from my iPhone

Old 05-24-2010, 06:34 PM
cliff here

ssh -D will handle dynamic port forwarding and tunneling
ssh -L will handle local portforwarding

Those are two common ones that I use everyday.