Old 05-14-2010, 04:22 PM
"Tatu Salin "

Default VS: Help me to configure DNS & DHCP Server

Hi. Most best manual and instruction you can find using google by setting search words like dns and dhcp configuration. There is told how to configure dns and dhcp server. It gives you step by step guide how to configure named.conf file and dhcp.conf files. kind regards Tatu Salin