Old 05-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Adam Miller

Default Installing Enlightenment on a 64-bit Intel quad core with RHEL 5.5?

I'll see if I can't roll some packages tomorrow. No promises though.

-AdamM (from Android )

On May 13, 2010 5:33 PM, <eee@nmt.edu> wrote:

Anybody have experience with Enlightenment?

earl

Old 05-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Adam Miller

Well it would appear that packaging was a flop. There's an issue with
getting libxcb to compile on RHEL5 which is a requirement of ecore.
Its possible this issue could be worked around but I just honestly
don't have the time to investigate it further.

Apologies,
-AdamM

http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 05-14-2010, 07:07 PM

Well, thanks for the attempt. I'll follow up with the Enlightenment team.
Do you mind if they contact you for details?

Earl

Old 05-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Adam Miller

Sounds good, I'm willing to talk with them to try and find a solution.

-AdamM (from Android )