Old 05-14-2010, 04:13 AM
Majeed Mengal

Default Help me to configure DNS & DHCP Server

Hi all members !

can anyone help me how to configure DHCP Server DNS
Server in Linux Enterprize Edition or in Fedora just like in Windows Server
2003.

Best Regards !

Abdul Majeed Mengal

Old 05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
"Jason Staudenmayer"

http://ops.ietf.org/dns/dynupd/secure-ddns-howto.html
http://ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/BIND+AD-HOWTO/BIND+AD-HOWTO-1.html

Those are the two sites I used to setup my BIND and DHCP servers (both running Fedora)

Jason

..><((((>