Old 05-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Mehmet Türkoğlu

Default rhce exam

Hello everybody.
At first i am sorry for my poor english. I want to be prepared to RHCE 302
certification exam. Which book do you suggest for this?
Thanks

--
Mehmet Recep Türkoğlu

Old 05-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Romeo Theriault

> Which book do you suggest for this?

RHCE Red Hat Certified Engineer Linux Study Guide (Exam RH302), Fifth
Edition

--
Romeo Theriault
System Administrator

Old 05-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Shankar Jha

If you are taking any classes from redhat training partner then only
three modules provided by them is good, otherwise as suggested by
Romeo.

Thanks-
Shankar
RHCE, RHCSS, SCSA