Old 03-06-2010, 10:01 AM
ravi kumar

Default How to Install the Fedora and Redhat Linux in one........!!

Dear Friend,

I am using the RHEL 5.0. I want install the Fedora In that is it possible.
If it is Possible How to Please tell me.

--
Thanks and Regards,
A.Ravi kumar,

Old 03-06-2010, 12:19 PM
"Dustin Larmeir"

Please be more clear on what your needs are. Do you need a Fedora virtual
machine?

Thanks, Dustin

Old 03-06-2010, 02:33 PM
cliff here

Are you talking about the same file system or have both kernels exsisting in
one OS, which I don't think is possible

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Dustin Larmeir <dustin@larmeir.com> wrote:

> Please be more clear on what your needs are. Do you need a Fedora virtual
> machine?
>
> Thanks, Dustin

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Shankar Jha

Ravi is talking about dual boot with fedora and rhel.

Rgds,
Shankar

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:03 PM, cliff here <c4ifford@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you talking about the same file system or have both kernels exsisting in
> one OS, which I don't think is possible
>
> On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Dustin Larmeir <dustin@larmeir.com> wrote:
>
>> Please be more clear on what your needs are. Do you need a Fedora virtual
>> machine?
>>
>> Thanks, Dustin

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

Old 03-08-2010, 06:02 AM
Amit Maheshwari

Hi,

It is very Easy to make Dual Booting System in linux, Create on more
partition & install Fedora in that partition with your required package .

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 4:31 PM, ravi kumar <aravikumar48@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friend,
>
> I am using the RHEL 5.0. I want install the Fedora In that is it possible.
> If it is Possible How to Please tell me.
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> A.Ravi kumar,
> Technical Eng,