Old 03-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Barry Brimer

Default graphical sar?

I like to use the sar command to see the actitivity of the system but I find
that the reports it generates are dificult to analyze. What I do now is to
save the output to a file and use excell to visualize the data graphically.
The process is simple but Im sure there is a better way to do the same
thing (without using the MS product !!! )
So, is there any tool to do this thing? or any other tool to get the use of
the machine graphically

kSar <http://ksar.atomique.net/>--
redhat-list mailing list

Old 03-01-2010, 12:15 PM
ESGLinux

Hello All,

I like to use the sar command to see the actitivity of the system but I find
that the reports it generates are dificult to analyze. What I do now is to
save the output to a file and use excell to visualize the data graphically.
The process is simple but Im sure there is a better way to do the same
thing (without using the MS product !!! )
So, is there any tool to do this thing? or any other tool to get the use of
the machine graphically

Thanks in advance

ESG

Old 03-01-2010, 12:50 PM
"Esquivel, Vince"

I use http://ksar.atomique.net/ and it works good for me.

Vince

Old 03-01-2010, 05:29 PM
ESGLinux

2010/3/1 Esquivel, Vince <Esquivelv@uhd.edu>

> I use http://ksar.atomique.net/ and it works good for me.
>
> Vince

Hi Vince,

is cool. This is what Im looking for...

One thing this tool looks very slow isnt it? it takes a long time to
refresh the grahps... (or is my machine?)

Thanks for your help,

ESG