Old 02-27-2010, 02:54 AM
Joy Methew

Default CRM

Hello all,
I am trying switch one call center from window to linux.
CRM software of call center is running
on server which is used java and oracle11i and we want to
connect this CRM web based application through Linux client
machine by java initiator.i am trying for fix this problem
on client machine but browser gives error to missing some
pluging but i have installed as i can on centos, fedora,
redhat but problem is not solved out. i have also set NPX_PLUGIN_PATH and
install
j2se-1.4.2_04.

thanks

Old 02-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Adam Miller

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Joy Methew <ml4joy@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> * * * * * * *I am trying switch one call center from window to linux.
> CRM software of call center is running
> on server which is used java and oracle11i and we want to
> connect this CRM web based application through Linux client
> machine by java initiator.i am trying for fix this problem
> on client machine but browser gives error to missing some
> pluging but i have installed as i can on centos, fedora,
> redhat but problem is not solved out. i have also set *NPX_PLUGIN_PATH and
> install
> *j2se-1.4.2_04.
>
> thanks

How did you install Java? Its probably a path issue.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com

Old 02-28-2010, 05:34 AM