Old 02-24-2010, 09:23 AM
ESGLinux

Default any place to see all rpms that come with RHEL?

Hi All,

I have a doubt. Suposse I am new customer that wants to begin use RHEL 5.
Where can I see all the avaliable rpms that comes with it?

Now, I have an ISO and I look in it, but I think there is a bette way to do
it if you haven´t the ISO.

BTW, I find this link usefull to check if RHEL agree with my requiremets
http://www.es.redhat.com/rhel/compare/ but I need more detail,

Thanks in advance,

ESG