Old 01-03-2008, 07:16 PM
david brett

Default Fedora Core 8 installation CD ISO

Does anybody know where to find fedora core 8 ISO on CD. I have just
spent an hour looking on the website and mirrors? I could find the live
CD or DVD installation ISO, but need it on CD.

thanks
david

Old 01-03-2008, 07:20 PM
Ray Van Dolson

On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 03:16:33PM -0500, david brett wrote:
> Does anybody know where to find fedora core 8 ISO on CD. I have just spent
> an hour looking on the website and mirrors? I could find the live CD or
> DVD installation ISO, but need it on CD.

Not really on-topic for this list, but AFAIK the Fedora Project proper
does not provide CD's this time around.

You'll probably want to look at using one of the Fedora Unity re-spins:

http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins

Ray

Old 01-03-2008, 09:42 PM
StephenW

Check here:
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora
(I am downloading the LiveCD as I write this)
sw

Old 01-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Joshua Gimer

You can also download their net-install cd and point it at one of
their ftp mirrors.

Josh

Old 01-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Shawn Wells

The ISO images are located at the following URLs:

* i386 (32-bit AMD, Intel Pentium, Intel Core Duo)

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/8/Fedora/i386/iso/

* x86_64 (64-bit AMD64, EM64T, Intel Xeon, Intel Core 2 Duo)

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/8/Fedora/x86_64/iso/

* PowerPC (32-bit and 64-bit Mac, 64-bit pSeries)

ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/releases/8/Fedora/ppc/iso/

--
Shawn D. Wells
Solutions Architect, Federal Team