Old 03-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Nithya Chandrakesan

Default Query on yum install

Hi,

I am trying to do yum install of some packages.
But it pops up the error - "Your system is not registered with RHN"

Do I need to register with RHN to do the yum installs? How do I update my
system?
Where do I find the installation numbers for the CDs?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Nithya.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:36 PM
"Geofrey Rainey"

Firstly you need to have a login to rhn.redhat.com (all your
entitlements that you
Have paid for should appear there), then you run rhn_register to set up
your system.

Have you done these steps?

online at tvnz.co.nz