Old 02-01-2009, 03:20 AM
break time

Default SFTP max connection script help

Hi All,
*
I want to limit the number of* simultaneous sftp connections to my RedHat 4 server. I believe OpenSSH had no options to set this limit.
*
Please give some directions how to accomplish this.
*
1/ Max sftp concurrent connections is 10
2/ The server will reject the 11th sftp connection, then send the message to client "SFTP server too busy - Please try again later"
*
Thank you !
*
bt