Old 11-21-2007, 02:42 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default "su" error

I 'su" to root and run command. I got error message.
Anyone know how to fix it?

Redhat version AS 4.4

/home/app/oracle/product/oms10g/install/unix/scripts/omsstup
start
/bin/su: user %s_userName% does not exist

Old 11-21-2007, 03:18 PM
"Chris St. Pierre"

I 'su" to root and run command. I got error message.
Anyone know how to fix it?

Redhat version AS 4.4

/home/app/oracle/product/oms10g/install/unix/scripts/omsstup
start
/bin/su: user %s_userName% does not exist

Your script contains a line that looks something like this:

su %s_userName%

Fix your script.

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator