Old 12-24-2008, 04:17 PM
"Bledsoe, Howard W CIV CNRNW, N632WI"

Default Kernel update for RHEL 5

All:

How can I update the kernel for my RHEL 5 systems? I am not
permitted to connect them to the Internet, but may download files and
burn them to CD. Since I will not be doing development work, should I
download all 14 or 15 files?

Is this procedure documented somewhere? Can anyone recommend a
book?

R, Howard